Saturday, June 27, 2009

OH how i do miss the bloggety blog blog

Okay so everyone is talking about it. Michael Jackson died. I know he was weird. I know he was creepy, but he was a very large part of my 80's child hood and when I think about rocking out to thriller when I was in the 3rd grade I get the warm fuzzies. For career day in the 3rd grade we were supposed to go to school dressed as what we wanted to be when we grew up. I hadn't grasped that I was an artist yet and I went to school in FULL OUT Michael Jackson attire ... except that I had on little black high heels with my red pleather silver stud encrusted moon walking suite. I was like I am Michael Jackson if he was a girl... oh so young if I only new hahahaha.
Anyways what I wanted to say was that even though he turned out to be a sad strange little man... I am still really sad that he is not out there yelling YEE HEE HEE! and dancing around like only Michael Jackson could.

I really felt sorry for him for what happened to him in his childhood. HE went all wonky and probably went on to scar lots more children. I wish he could have had a more healthy life and not mutilated his face. I will still miss Michael Jackson. I am still sad to see him gone.


1 comment:

~lisa~ said...

Ahhh...the career day day - oh how it makes me giggle. Please come back to the world of blog. I miss reading tales from princessbloggers.