Friday, November 14, 2008

trek techie spazzatron

Okay I am offically signed up for blogging, and myspace, and twitter, and facebook and blah de blah blah .... I better go out and do some cool stuff so I have something to blog about. The most exciting thing that happened lately was I had to help move the cows across the road. You see there are strategic points for herding the cows.

You gotta post somebody in the nooks and cranies so they don't run off down into the trees and get all separated. You hoop and holler to drive 'em on through. Yep exciting.

I have been coming up with lots of art ideas and job ideas so now I just need to get up off my blog and do them all.

yeeee haw... over and out

2 comments:

~lisa~ said...

Oooh...I love a good opportunity for hoopin' and hollerin'! I'm so jealous!!

My other half leaves early to go back to work. I promise I'll call you soon!! :)

princessbloggers said...

cool! i miss ya! i am gonna miss the internet when i go to my mom's house lol i have been at marlene's all week